RETURN FOR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ACQUADICOCCO
Article 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the event of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to acquadicocco through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered mail to the following address, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
_ Andria (Bt) 76123 – Via Barletta 224
- The purchaser must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the model withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned to any point of sale or collection in Italy, as will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, the only costs of returning the goods are charged to the consumer, while in the case of exchange of goods the shipment of the new product sent to the customer is free in Italy for a single time.
- As foreseen by the art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of acquadicocco are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the reimbursement to be made.
- The right of withdrawal is excluded for any customized products.