General Conditions of Sale acquadicocco.com
Premise: Jerbel Srl manages the website www.acquadicocco.com
The following general conditions of sale refer exclusively to the presentation, offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on acquadicocco.com
In order to purchase through our site, the following conditions are required:
- Age greater than 18 years.
- Have a personal and valid e-mail address.
- Possess the requirements to access and enter into legally binding contracts.
- Have a credit or debit card for certification and payment or have a current account to arrange a bank transfer.
The purchase can only be concluded for the articles published on acquadicocco.com and while stocks last.
Our web sales channel acquadicocco.com is aimed exclusively at all those users who are "final consumers", i.e
any natural person who acts on acquadicocco.com for purposes not related to his/her commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out.
Jerbel Srl reserves the right not to process orders that do not comply with our commercial policy.
Art. 1 – General provisions
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses the acquadicocco shop, accessible via the url: www.acquadicoccoitalia.it (hereinafter referred to as “acquadicocco”). Browsing and submitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the supply of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/ 05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Society: Jerbel Srl
Registered office: Andria (Bt) 76123 – Via Barletta 224
VAT number: 04255690721
REA registration: BA-303726
Share capital: 780,000.00
- Before accessing the products and services provided by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Acquadicocco reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Article 2 - Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on acquadicocco and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
- Before forwarding orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods for the products purchased and the relative shipping costs and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations have a purely illustrative function.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Buy" button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated at the latest within 2 days. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, acquadicocco will be released from any commitment towards the user.
- The confirmation will in any case exonerate acquadicocco from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform acquadicocco of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, acquadicocco will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative deficiencies have been rectified.
- On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, acquadicoccoc will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the purchaser requests the cancellation of the order, thus resolving the contract, acquadicocco will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which acquadicocco became aware of the purchaser's decision to rescind the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- acquadicocco produces and sells items for clothing in general:
- Manufacture of shirts, t-shirts, corsetry and other underwear;
- Knitted hosiery items
- Pullovers, Cardigans and other similar knitted items
- Packages of sportswear or other special clothing
- The offer is detailed on our website acquadicocco.com or requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products and services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, acquadicocco will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for acquadicocco to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The site prices are inclusive of VAT. Prices may vary at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the desired products and services, they will be added to your cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via:
Paypal – Bank Transfer – Credit Cards – Prepaid Cards – Cash on Delivery
Article 8 - Delivery
- acquadicocco carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- acquadicocco will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 15, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the time estimated at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As far as European Union countries are concerned, delivery will be made in 30 days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place in approximately 60 days.
- If it is not possible to carry out the delivery, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport deriving from the termination of the contract could have additional costs which will be charged to the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
- The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer in 10 and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
- The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to either party, the user will be fully reimbursed for the payment.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the purchaser from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is filled in correctly.
- In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Article 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the event of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to acquadicocco through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the following address, or by email to email@example.com :
_ Andria (Bt) 76123 – Via Barletta 224
- The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the withdrawal form type, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned to any point of sale or collection in Italy, as will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, the only costs of returning the goods are charged to the consumer, while in the case of exchange of goods the shipment of the new product sent to the customer is free in Italy for a single time.
- As foreseen by the art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of acquadicocco are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the reimbursement to be made.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Article 14 - Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number: +39 0883 550134 and by post to the following address:
_ Andria (Bt) 76123 – Via Barletta 224
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 06/06/2021.
Sole director: Giovanni Fortunato